This package includes detailed and comprehensive planning on all aspects of a wedding for the couple who simply does not have the time required to design and plan a gorgeous wedding. We do all the legwork and designing for you, work with you to determine your options and guide you through every detail. This package is a combination of the Coach & Crown Packages.
The Castle Package
- Unlimited Communication will begin upon execution of the service agreement. You can choose to communicate via telephone, email, text or in person.
- Financial Planning We work with the best software to create a budget that shows the best allocation of your wedding dollars. We will discuss your theme, financial comfort and overall picture of your dream day.
- Site Design & Décor We will take you for a site visit to the ceremony and reception venue to create a wedding design that fits your style and heritage. We will then sit and design your theme, linens, centerpieces, floral designs, stationary etc.
- Wedding Planning Timeline Preparation We will create a customized planning timeline for your wedding.
- Etiquette Advisor s experienced wedding industry professionals, we will guide you through the do’s and don’ts of your entire wedding planning including, invitation wording, RSVPs, place settings, toasts, first dance etc.
- Preferred Vendor List We will provide you with a list of our preferred vendors that are the crème de la crème of the industry and who will best fit your style and budget. We will set up meetings with them so that you can interview and book them for your big day.
- Favor Research We will research; recommend the right favors for you.
- Suitable Vendor Research, Recommendation & Appointments We will research, recommend and negotiate the agreement with the vendors that are best suited for your wedding style and personal budget.
- Venue Research We will research, recommend and negotiate the agreement with the wedding and or reception venues that are best suited for your wedding style, needs or dreams. Once the agreement is signed, we will work as your personal liaison to the venue and we will perform the final walk through a week prior to your wedding.
- Liaison to Wedding Vendors & Venue(s) We will follow-up with all your contracted vendors that you have hired to confirm wedding day plan and coordination. On the day of your wedding, we will take charge of all the deliveries and greet vendors. We will also distribute all final payments to them on your behalf. Immediately following the wedding, we will ensure that all arrangements have been made for them to clear up their set up.
- Menu & Cake Tasting We will research; recommend restaurants and bakeries that best fit your style and personal budget. We will then guide you through the tasting and assist you in the menu selection and final guarantee.
- Bridal Trousseau Hunt We will research, recommend and assist you in choosing this very important ensemble you will ever wear in your life.
- Out of Towner’s We will provide your out of town guests with hotel details, transportation options and tourist info.
- Complete Wedding Day Coordination & Management Our professional(s) who are assigned to take care of your wedding will be the first to arrive on your wedding day and the last to leave the site. We will be on-site, behind the scene to manage all your wedding day details. In addition, we provide your immediate family, the bridal party, the vendors and your venue a detailed wedding day timeline.
- Wedding Day Timeline Making a hour by hour timeline for your wedding day and reception (includes receiving and assisting vendors, accepting deliveries, cuing walk in and first dances for the reception, review for DJ and MC, coordinating photo sessions)
- Wedding Day Emergency Kit The professionals assigned to your wedding day will have an emergency kit on hand for those last minute emergencies.
- Reception Set – Up We will arrive at your reception venue early to set up your reception site, with wedding favors, table numbers, guest book etc.
- Wedding Gift Coordination We will work with one of your family members to ensure that all your wedding gifts make it into the right car at the end of the evening.