This package is a perfect choice for the couple who wishes to take care of all their wedding details themselves, but they would like the assistance of experienced professionals during the final six weeks to carry out their wedding plans and relieve them of their planning stress. Even if you have completed all your own planning, you will definitely have peace of mind knowing that a wedding consultant is on hand throughout your wedding day. This package focuses on the management of your wedding day starting six weeks prior to your wedding. However, you can purchase the extra services a la carte. Please contact us to discuss this service package in further detail.
The Coach Package
- Unlimited Communication will begin upon execution of the service agreement. You can choose to communicate via telephone, email, text or in person.
- Etiquette Advisor As experienced wedding industry professionals, we will guide you through the do’s and don’ts of your entire wedding planning including, invitation wording, RSVPs, place settings, toasts, first dance etc.
- Liaison to Wedding Vendors & Venue(s) We will follow-up with all your contracted vendors that you have hired to confirm wedding day plan and coordination. On the day of your wedding, we will take charge of all the deliveries and greet vendors. We will also distribute all final payments to them on your behalf. Immediately following the wedding, we will ensure that all arrangements have been made for them to clear up their set up.
- Make-Up & Hair Consultation We will assist you with the research, recommendation and scheduling of a professional artist
- Complete Wedding Day Coordination & Management Our professional(s) who are assigned to take care of your wedding will be the first to arrive on your wedding day and the last to leave the site. We will be on-site, behind the scene to manage all your wedding day details. In addition, we provide your immediate family, the bridal party, the vendors and your venue a detailed wedding day timeline.
- Reception Set – Up We will arrive at your reception venue early to set up your reception site, with wedding favors, table numbers, guest book etc.
- Wedding Gift Coordination We will work with one of your family members to ensure that all your wedding gifts make it into the right car at the end of the evening.